Saturday, May 10, 2014

Book Review - "Fatal Exchange"

"Fatal Exchange" is book 2 in Lisa Harris' Southern Crimes series and I really enjoyed book 1, but I think I loved this one even more!
Emily is content being a schoolteacher and has no intention of getting involved with a man whom is in law enforcement.  However, Emily nor her family are prepared for Mason to become involved in their lives once more due to his past involvement.  As Mason and Emily work together in the midst of a situation, they must face and deal with past issues in order to move on in their lives, but most importantly they must work together in order to get through this crisis alive. 
I enjoyed spending more time with members of the Hunt family and am looking forward to book 3.  This is a fast-paced novel that hooks the reader immediately and I wanted to just keep reading as I had to find out what was going to happen with the situation and between Emily and Mason.  I loved both Emily and Mason as main characters and they both have things to work through in their own lives and they make a wonderful team! I highly recommend this series to fans of romantic suspense!


*Thanks to Revell Reads for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment