Saturday, April 5, 2014

Book Review - "Sincerely Yours"





I have enjoyed reading novels by these authors, so I was thrilled to have the chance to read and review this novella collection!  "Sincerely Yours" is a collection of four stories, four stories that are all well written and with four heroines whom you will enjoy spending time with!  Due to a letter from someone, each of these four women find their lives changing and also at the same time finding love.  I enjoyed each of these novellas and the fact that even though the stories are shorter than novels, they do not lack any details or fall short of full length novels as the authors have done a fabulous job with bringing the time period in each story to life.  The details and descriptions set the scene so well and I felt right at home with each of the women.  This is a collection that every historical romantic fiction reader must read!


*Thanks to the Revell Reads program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

2 comments:

  1. Kristie -- Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review Sincerely Yours. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, I'm late reading your lovely review, but I "sincerely" thank you for reviewing Sincerely Yours. So glad you enjoyed our stories!

    ReplyDelete