Saturday, April 26, 2014

Book Review - "The Manual To Manhood"

Cover Art


This book is AWESOME! "The Manual To Manhood" is a must-have for every teenage boy (although I have to admit that I learned a few things myself from reading it!). Jonathan Catherman has written the perfect book for teenage boys as it will teach boys much needed skills for being on their own, for being in a relationship and for overall living a comfortable life.  This book/guide is divided into well-defined sections and then further divided into chapters that focus on one aspect of the section.  For example, there is a section on money management and one of the chapters in this section addresses how to build up a savings account and another chapter is on managing a credit card.  Each and every lesson in this book teaches a valuable skill and it is very straightforward and explicit as it tells exactly what is needed and step by step instructions.  I was very intrigued when I was offered this book to review and I loved it!  My son is turning four this summer, so I know that it will be awhile still before he will need to know these skills, but this book will act as a guide for what he needs to be taught in upcoming years! 


*Thanks to the Revell Reads program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*


No comments:

Post a Comment