Friday, September 24, 2021

A trio of Christmas novellas!

 I am a fan of all things Christmas and all things written by Karen Witemeyer, so this book was a must-read for me and such a great collection of stories!  This book is a collection of three novellas, the first being a Scrooge type story that is endearing and the main character's strong personality and spunkiness will have you laughing out loud at times.  The Archer family is one of my favorite fictional families and I loved spending Christmas with them in the second story.  The third story I had read last year and I just had to reread it and loved Ruth's story one again this year!  This is a sweet collection of historical Christian fiction set at Christmas time and although fall is just beginning, it is not too early to get in the Christmasy spirit and this book is just the thing to do that!

*Thanks to the author for a copy of this book; all opinions expressed are my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment