Tuesday, January 2, 2018

new devotional for the year!





Image result for the psalms & proverbs devotional for women


"the Psalms & Proverbs Devotional for Women" is a great new devotional book.  I waited to begin this with the start of the year as it is a collection of 366 devotions, so my goal is to stick with this and end 2018/begin 2019 with completing the last few readings and pages in this.  The readings are short each day with just a little more than a page on average for each day.  Starting with day 1, the readings begin in Psalms 1 and work through Psalms and Proverbs with a specific set of verses and a specific topic for each day.  Then there is a reflection thought or question(s) included with ample space to write in and answer.  There is also a prayer included each day.  I love the layout of this book and the idea of really focusing on these two books.  With this being geared toward women, the readings are applicable and to the point.  The book has a nice look and feel to it as well and it is easy to take with me and do my daily reading wherever I choose to. I highly recommend this. 

*Thanks to the BHBloggers/Lifeway Bloggers Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment