Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Learn to draw Sea Creatures!


This is an absolute perfect book for children and really adults as well for learning to draw sea creatures!  This is an easy to use and wonderful format for following along to make your own drawings.  My 7 year-old son was so excited to see this book as soon as I took it out of the package when it arrived and he has spent hours looking through the book and drawing the various creatures.  He knows way more about creatures and animals than I do and he was thrilled with the number and variety of creatures included in this book.  I love the details in this book and the layout as it is self-explanatory and easy for children to sit down and work through on their own.  My son has been excited to make drawings and then surprise me with the pictures and have me guess what they are.  I highly recommend this book!

*Thanks to the Blogging for Books program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment