Sunday, June 25, 2017

"Knoll"

Image result for knoll stephen hillard


I grew up hearing about the day that President John F. Kennedy was shot, my parents would also state where they were and what they were doing when they heard the news.  This was a day that they will always remember, just like 9/11 will be such a day to me.  In school in so many history classes this event was also discussed and we were taught about it; however Stephen Hillard takes this historical event to a whole new level.  Who knew about this plan?  Who knew that this was day that President Kennedy was going to be assassinated?  Anyone who has knowledge needs to be killed, and it seems that the person behind this is ruthless!

As soon as I started to read I was immediately hooked on the storyline, both storylines!  I loved how Stephen wove two storylines together, intertwining so many lives together in ways no one would imagine, yet the links are there.  So many different accounts, thoughts, in so many forms are shared and I found myself trying to sort through everything in my mind right alongside Bus and Banner, two characters who I absolutely loved and really enjoyed being on this journey with. 

*Thanks to the FSB Associates for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment