Wednesday, December 7, 2016

looking for an audio book to listen to?

First of all, I want to say that I am not usually into audio books as my mind will wander and I just prefer to sit down and read an actual book.  However, I do a lot of driving for my job and when I read the description of this book, I loved it and had to request it! I am so glad that I gave audio books another chance as this was a great book!
I become completely wrapped up in the story and found it so easy to listen to and follow.  Livvy is starting over in life, well basically she is running from the problems in her life as she does not know how to cope with them.  Livvy ends up in her best friend's adorable Vermont town and she takes a job at the local Bed and Breakfast.  I am a fan of Gilmore Girls and with the revival just recently out, I am still in the Stars Hallow and Dragonfly Inn mindset, so this book fit in nicely for me as it is the little charming New England town, with a little B&B, characters whom are enjoyable and can be related with and really just a place you would love to be at living and enjoying life. 
I felt like this book moved at a good pace and that it was so easy to become lost in the story and in the characters' lives as the descriptions were so vivid I felt as if I were a part of the story.  I highly recommend this book as it is an enjoyable and memorable read/listen!


For more information on this book, go here!


*"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."





No comments:

Post a Comment