Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"The Night Voyage"





This is such an amazing adult coloring book!  The details and the variety of pictures in this book is wonderful.  I could not wait to get started on the very first page, of course after I had looked through it start to finish checking out all the pictures and the text to go along with it as well.  These pages all tell a sweet and whimsical story of a little girl distributing gifts around the world with the conductor on her toy train.  I did not realize that this was a third book in a series, but I was thrilled with I read that and cannot wait to order the first two!  This book will take hours to complete and will provide hours of smiles, relaxation and beauty.  The pages are heavy weight and the details so intricate that I cannot wait to add color to each and every one.  This would make an excellent gift as anyone is sure to love it!


Click here to learn more!




"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment