Sunday, October 9, 2011

Book Review - "Attracted to Fire"


Diann Mills' latest novel, "Attracted to Fire" is one of the best books I had read lately! Filled with suspense, romance, deception and overcoming one's past, this book kept me reading page after page, but at the same time I did not want the book to end.

Special Agents Megan Connors and Ash Zinders are assigned to the same detail - protecting the Vice-President's daughter Lindsay. This is not as easy as it seems as it appears that someone is leaking information furthering putting Lindsay in danger, people are being killed and attraction is building between Megan and Ash. Lindsay had gotten pulled into the dark world of drugs, alcohol and deception, but she cannot seem to find a way out or whom she can actually trust.

Filled with twists and turns and "good" people really on the wrong side and those who have gotten sucked in without hope of staying alive if they try to escape will keep you on the edge of your seat reading. The characters are so likable and I found myself trusting both Megan and Ash along with Lindsay and Chip. I was surprised at a few twists along the way and finding out who was on what side, and I was hoping that some of the characters were not tangled up in the mess. I highly recommend this book and I am hoping that Mills will write some more novels with some of these same characters in them!

*Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment